Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 2012

Starting back at Tamaki Intermediate this term was fun! As well as being reunited with my friends I had finally began Year 8. School has been much different from what I had experienced in Term 1 while I was staying In America.  In the begining I was a bit nervous. I was put into room 12 and Teacher's Mrs. Parker Tofa and Mrs. Raj were very welcoming. I was very intrested in work that students have done prior to my arrival which could of had effect on test's etc for this term.  We were told about some of the academic and sports activities that we could take part in that term. Rugby and Netball was said to begin within the term, two very fit sports which isn't played where I lived.  Also discussed was a trip to Wellington in the third term since there isn't enough kids to go on a trip to the islands as usually happened why not gone on a trip a bit closer and  I havn't been to Wellington before so it was a good Idea.  This term I have participated in Rugby and tried out for netball.  I have gained more knowledge through most of my subjects. Have become more mature I think and have learnt from silly things that I did in the start.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shaye,
    Your work is great, i really like the way that you compare your time in New Zealand to your school in America. i also like the way that you have commented on your attitude changes over the term. Overall great work and I hope to see more

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.